Velocity Design & Marketing are looking to recruit an experienced
Graphic/Web Designer to expand our creative team.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and personable talented Designer with experience of design across print and web. You will be a great ideas person with the creative ability to take an idea from brief through to final execution.
This is an fantastic opportunity for someone to work on both print and digital design for both websites and social media, based in our office in the centre of St Neots, Cambs.
The successful applicant will offer a good range of skills. You will need to be creative, enthusiastic, hard-working, have a keen eye for detail and must be a superstar with the following (but not limited to):
This position is full-time. Salary will be circa. £23k to £28k dependent on experience.
- Ability to be customer-facing and comfortable in meetings. You will need to liaise closely with our clients to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Demonstrable experience of designing across a variety of media platforms.
- Ability to build WordPress websites as well as being able to design bespoke websites (not build).
- Understand design for email marketing.
- Be proactive, organised and eager to learn.
- Reliable and enthusiastic with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Design of traditional marketing materials: branding, logo’s, brochures, advertising, exhibition graphics.
- Design and build WordPress websites using templates, design bespoke websites for our in-house developers to build.
- Social media graphic creation – know and understand the formats required.
- Create engaging, effective eshots for email marketing.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and innovations.
- Have fun in a fast-paced environment, working with a wide variety of partners and clients.
If you are interested in joining Velocity Design & Marketing, please email your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com – thank you.